Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2 Minutes is all I've got...

I'm not kidding. I am going to get this post done in two minutes...Let's roll

I 've been so busy I don't know what to do with myself. Between trying to live a healthy lifestyle, being my own boss, trying to stay my own boss, getting my sweetie off to DC, and trying to sleep, I don't have time for anything else...Like nothing...I have began I don't know how many posts, and great ones might I add just to be interrupted with one thing or another. I'm going to get this time management thing together. Things are starting to slow down. The main reason I've been slacking on my blog is because I have been in and out of town for the last month and a half...literally. Every weekend has been a different city in a different state...Greenville, Greensboro, ATL, Charlotte, DC, Silver Spring...I need a break. I proclaim this weekend my free to do what YoYo wants weekend. It won't be much considering all I really want to do is catch some zzz's in peace. Thats all. So with that I think my two minutes is up. I am not done blogging and I have much to come so stay tuned and let me know how you guys are doing. Anyone got vacays coming up? Weddings? anything big? I'm interested!

All right, I have to go but I will be posting some posts really soon! Have a great hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?