Post the rules
You must post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs.
Let the tagger know when you answered their questions.
1. I am a petite little thing who loves to eat. So much that I am often asked "where do you put all that food?" :)
2. I used to party way to hard in undergrad and to be honest I miss partying like a rockstar...
3. Since undergrad, I have become this boring old homebody however, in the last couple of months, I've been stepping on the scene with my fly girls and rocking it grown folk style!
4. If you were to ever run into me, you would most likely see me smiling. :)
5. I hate arguing...
6. I love my natural hair. My family hates it, but it makes me love my curls even more! They are so purty!!!
7. I am just learning to cook. Two weeks ago I made a homemade chicken pot pie. I could have cried, it was just that good!
8. I've been told I am beyond my years...I'd have to thank God for that!
9. I love God and all that He stands for. If you were to run into me one day, you hear me say something about Him at least once!
10. I have recently started taking interest in old wives tells and good ol country food. Like collard greens and chow chow.
11. I am currently the only person in my family without children...So to answer these questions from DHK...
1)What hairstyle are you currently rocking?
-Currently I am rocking the puff! I am natural and I am still in my puff stage so every day is the same thing...The puff
2)How long did you spend in primary school?
-I spent the normal 6 years, K-5. I had to get up out of there!
3)What is your naughtiest moment ?
-Yea, I won't address that. This is the world wide web. I don't want something coming back to haunt me years down the road.
4)How do you express your anger?
- I am a furious little beast! Just kidding. I usually shut down at first and think about the situation then I move on and try to work through it by doing yoga, blogging, or talking to someone about it.
5)What would you spend your last penny on?
- My last penny would go to a homeless person. I would be more than happy to bless someone with it.
6)When was the last time you treated yourself to a niceeeeeee warm food?
- Two weeks ago I made this banging homemade chicken pot pie. So good I wanted to slap my momma!
7) Who was the last person you said "I love you " to?
- My sweetie tahiti treatie! He is sitting right here as I type this and I like to remind him of my love for him.....
8) What is your favourite take away dish?
- Take away dish? But fave would be baked macaroni and cheese!
9) How do you eat in public, spoon, knife, fork or hands, loud, quiet, slow, fast etc?
- I usually eat with spoon, knife, fork if occasion calls for it. Hands for finger foods and quiet and fast if I am really hungry!
10)Do you polish your shoes?
- No...I don't wear the same shoes often enough to have to polish them...
11)What are your thoughts on after life?
- I think that everyone is going to get a chance to go to heaven it is just a matter of time...
Questions from me...
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. What could you eat every single day with no conviction?
3. Where is your dream get-a-way location?
4. Do you polish your nails?
5. What are your thoughts on love, in three words?
6. Do you have kids? If so, how many?
7. How many siblings you do have?
8. What are your views on social media?
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
10. What would you spend your last dollar on?
11. What would be your last meal?
Wonderfully Messy Mom
Starting Over Fresh
Its Only Napptural
Some Things Speak For Itself
Don't get excited...it's just me
The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction
Adventures of Team Pancakes!
Miz's Write For Life
The Natural Woman Today