Sunday, March 18, 2012

No Limits Update: Number 1; Crossed off #3

Soooo I am 1 for 30 in my No Limits goals. Today, we went to Home Depot and got our gardening tools so that we could grow a garden...right on the balcony! We got tomatoes, onions, green bell peppers, and strawberries!

It feels great to begin working toward gaining a new skill. Here is a pic of my strawberry patch!!!



I'm so geeks! Do any of you Phenomenal Ladies garden? If so, what do you have in your pots? If not, what do you wish you could grow???
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I did! I was treated with a new pair of shoes-that I thought I already had-however discovered that I didn't! My friend sent me a picture of her fab new shoes and I fell in love (thinking they were in my collection already). I was sadly mistaken and my sweetie went and got them for me!

Check them out!


That's all I've got for today! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I recently planted my very first garden too! We wanted to start small to test out our planting skills, so we have tomatoes, zucchini, and sweet corn. I also planted fresh herbs!! I love to cook!! I hope that I have a green thumb, looking forward to cooking with these fresh ingredients!!
    Come check out my blog for some recipes
    Wonderfully Messy Mom
    wonderfullymessymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOO Sweet corn, I knew I forgot one! We had to start off small too! My sweetie's veggies are just sprouting up! Mine aren't :(
      I don't think mine are getting enough sunlight but I am loving the TLC they require. It is such therapy! On the way to check out your blog now!

      Delete

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?