Thursday, March 01, 2012

Potential Hauls for You!

Target has Herbal Essence products on sale 2 for 5! Of course I got some but I got two that I haven't used before. I got the Totally Twisted and the other purple bottle...Tousle Me Softly.

I figured since I like the Hello Hydration and Body Envy, these two probably won't disappoint. I will definitely give you ladies some feedback!

I also got some other goodies however I plan to do my first giveaway soon. The only thing is, I need some give away ideas...


So in the comment box below, please give me some ideas!!!

In the meantime, go to Target and rack up on some goodies. They have a store-wide sale going on until Saturday!
----------------------------------------
Edited to add, Elf MakeUp and Cosmetics has a promotion going on...3 Eye Beauty Book Eyeshadows for 10 dollars...If you love makeup, visit This Site to claim your 10 dollar make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?