Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Write It Down, Make It Happen Campaign



This is a really quick post about something big that is going on this year. One of my favorite Youtubers, BronzeGoddess, is starting a campaign called "Write it Down, Make it Happen" for 2012. It originated from the actual book titled "Write it Down, Make it Happen." I have not read the book yet but I plan to this year. I just wanted to spread the word and say, if you are a believer, join the movement. I believe that God will grant us the desires of our heart. If you are expecting a blessing this year, ask God, for those who ask shall receive. Now don't get crazy and make this Santa Claus Christmas wishlist but you know what God has granted you so far and if you know Him, you know He will give you all that you ask for, more abundantly, according to the power that works in you...So if you expect greatness out of this year, make you vision plain by meditating on God's word, letting Him guide you, and writing it down and making it happen. Watch This Video for more information about the Campaign. I am expecting greatness from this year. I am about to make my list right now. I will share it but for now I have to actually go and pray and meditate on somethings.

This goes along with the messages from my posts earlier this year Be About Your Business and Make 2012 Your Year. Check them out as you starting thinking about your expectations about the year.

If you feel compelled, share some of your expectations for the year! Keep this in mind as you go into this campaign: "Faith Without Works is Dead." Are you holding up your end of the deal???

-Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?