- I am afraid to stay in the house by myself. While my sweetie is in the hospital for the next 3-5 days, I will be staying with his parents, 30 minutes away from my jobs...I really can't sleep if I am alone!
- I love dresses. Formal dresses especially. I jump at any occasion where I can get dolled up with a formal dress, some heels and some makeup! I don't wear makeup that often. I might wear it to formal occasions but that is it. I might be the only girl in my 20s in America that doesn't wear makeup on a daily, or even weekly-
- I love babies but I love to send them back! I could be the next super nanny if I had that much time but I am too busy doing other things that don't make me as happy, like working sucky jobs...Maybe I need to quit them and become a fulltime nanny for a few years before having my own! I'm sure nannying would postpone me having any at all! Just saying
- I love to read. Books, not electronic books but the real hand held books, from the public library. I have a library card and I love to check out books. I especially like old classics as well as black authors. I started becoming obsessed with black literature after I realized that I didn't know that much about my own race...I'm making up for it
- I love to visit big cities however, I could never live in one. I always wanted to move to Maryland/DC/Virginia area until I started visiting on a regular basis. I am too autonomous to have to depend on public transportation and way to sociable to walk the busy streets without smiling or saying hello to strangers. I love southern hospitality and wouldn't trade it for anything!
- I can't swim. I've tried to learn however, I am lazy. I love the beach and pools but I just haven't caught on to this basic survival skill. I will make it my business to learn it this year (I think)
- I love blogging and reading people's blogs. I have a degree in psychology and the more I probe blogs and get into people's lives, the more I realize I chose the right major. I love studying people. I like to ask questions and get to know people's backgrounds. No one person ever perceives a situation the same so we all come out with different outcomes. I also love the fact that blogging is a way to connect with more people in the world...
Those are my seven things...I guess I better get to nominating!