Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Product Review: TreSemme Naturals Nourish Moisture Conditioner



This is my first product review. I am starting reviews of the products I have used over the last year in order to help someone out there who is fresh into the process or just trying to switch up their regimen. I am not a paid advertiser for any product I review. I will give my honest opinion regarding all of them!

So up first: TreSemme Naturals Nourish Moisture Conditioner

I started using this right after my big chop which was a little over two months ago! I love my cute lil fro!
1 year, 1 month post relaxer
10 month transition

Ok so this is a conditioner that for one has lasted 2.5 months and I still have about a quarter of the bottle left. For a $5.00 bottle of yum, this one has my heart hair. I use it to cowash most times. At one point, I was using it everyday but I got tired of waiting on my hair to dry so I use it maybe every two or three days.

So what does it do?
So it is supposed to be light weight, it is. I love that I can put it on my hair and it doesn't send my head backward. I like that it is very slippery, I am lazy and I don't want to put too much work into detangling my hair. It really does take the frustration work out of detangling. It leaves my hair extremely soft, although my hair is soft anyway. I have not noticed a lot of shedding or breakage since I have started using it which is great because I have extremely fragile hair. It leaves my hair stretched for about an hour, long enough if I want to try to style it, which I don't but it is worth the mention.

Next up: Cantu Shea Butter

1 comment:

  1. oooh thanks for the review! i want to try new co-wash products but i'm never sure what to purchase. since it looks like most of the items i have used you have used {Cantu & HH} i think i can use your reviews to help me try some new products!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?