Monday, November 07, 2011

Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!!!

Yea, go ahead and tag me as that angry black woman... BUT This is about my hair...Maybe I need a trim. Maybe I'm out of love...Maybe it is just at an interesting length where it is making BABY steps in growth and development...But I am ready for this hair, lovely hair of mine, to freaking grow some more so that I can style it or something...Ok, let me back that up a second. I love my hair, don't get me wrong. I'm just at a stage where well, its just wash n go's. I've tries pulling it into a puff and well, the darn bands hurt my head all day! So that doesn't quite work...So I try to just put a single band around it but it seems they are stretched out and my hair has outgrown them! I don't know where to go next! Last year this time, I had no problem because I had straighter hair, curlers and I was a curious little one month old transitioner. Now I am two months post BC and my hair is growing beautifully buuuuuuuuuut (screeching halt)...It's just there now. What do I do? As I have mentioned before, braids and extensions are out of the question...Do I just have to deal with it? I mean, I will but I am impatient.


I just had to get that off my chest. I feel better now...I am going to go be nice to my kinks and coils.

Anyone else have frustrations with their coils?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?