Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hair Update: 16 Months Post Relaxer

So I am slightly obsessed with my hair. I am also a little length conscious because this is the longest I have ever been able to retain length and I am excited to say the least. So I am going to do a quick length check. Let me just say my hair is extremely curly. Kinky and curly but more curly than kinky. So here goes. I measured a piece of hair and it was 7 inches long!!! That is great because my hair just might be doing some serious growing! WHoooooooHooooo!

Sidenote-sorry for the poor quality. I took them on my webcam which is built in on my laptop. My camera is out of commission and my S.O won't let me get a new one just yet!








2 comments:

  1. ohhh nicee.. feeling inspired already... am going on a big chop later this year sooo.. excited about that YAY....

    Nice to see the healthy hair growth..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! How long have you been transitioning?

      Delete

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?