Friday, February 17, 2012

Rant: Fuming Mad on a Friday!!!!!

As great of a week as it has been, of course I had to have a moment where it was all thrown out the window for a few minutes. Life sometimes throws obstacles in your way to make you SOOOOOOOOO mad. Well, maybe not you, but definitely me. So I will tell you why I am mad...

Today I had to work. I was all joyful the entire day because my S.O got us tickets to the Barrista's ball, which is tonight mind you, and I LOVE to be dolled up. So he got the tickets and the next day I called the place I usually go to when I want to get my hair straightened and trimmed. So I called the place early Wednesday morning and made an appointment for today, Friday at 3:00 since I didn't get off until 2:30 and the latest the took appointments was 3:00pm. So after I rushed to leave work after they attempted to keep me there forever, I drove on to the OTHER side of town to make this appointment. After two phone calls, a missed exit and some high strung emotions, I finally made it. I jumped out of the car, imagined what I would look like after I left, and that calmed me down. I thought about how healthy and shiny it would be and how my ends would get a trim. Yes, I was going to be F-L-Y!

I get into the salon and check in. The receptionist asks for my name. I give it to her. I sign the check in sheet. She asks again. I say it again. Then she says the worst freaking thing you can say to a diva when she needs a hair do..."We don't have an appointment for you." Excuse me? What the hell do you mean you don't have an appointment? "The girl didn't schedule an appointment for you." Oh so you mean I don't have an appointment? I can't get my hair done????? Oh HELL NAW! I stomped out, fuming and in tears. I called my S.O and of course he had to calm me down. (I was secretly hoping he'd tell me to go get a new dress, to make me feel better but that didn't happen!) So he suggested I do my own hair. I hate taking this gamble because it is hit or miss when I straighten my own hair. He consoled me and said that I do a good job. It is HIS JOB to say that!!!! Ugh. So I mean, I guess I will give it a try. It is not like the idiot female who was supposed to take my appointment gave me any choice. I'm still mad but I am going to be fly tonight and I can't wait! I will try to take pictures but it is not a guarantee.

I hate hair salons but now, I hate them even more. I really need to learn how to do my own hair for real!

I am off to do this wig of mine now. I hope all of you have a great Friday and a great weekend! I am going to call this place first thing Monday morning and act up! Actually, I am going to make a visit!

Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. LOL... aww poor u.. but u should utube hair stuff. loads of ideas on there...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?