Saturday, January 14, 2012

25th Celebration of Life

My sweetheart's 25th birthday is today and I am so honored to be a part of his life. He is a God-loving man. (That is the most important thing.) He is intelligent and very driven. Embarking on his 3rd degree, after a BA and a MA, he is currently working on his J.D (I told you the man is a go-getter.) He is such a supportive man and he always has my back no matter what. He always has something smart to say, literally. He has a magnificent sense of humor and he is a great cook! He really knows how to treat a woman. He'd go to the ends for me and I for him!
True love really does exist and I am a witness.

I just wanted to put it out there and wish him a very Happy and Blessed 25th Birthday.



1 comment:

  1. Awww.. What a sweet post. Happy Belated Birthday to your Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?