Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Red Tails

I went to see Red Tails for my birthday yesterday. All I have to say is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go see that movie. I don't know if it was just me and my nervous self, but I was on edge during the entire 2+ hours. Sweaty palms, on the edge of the seat. That was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Even better, the cast was all black and it portrayed black men in a positive light. George Lucas outdid himself with that! What a movie. So get out and go see it!!!

Also, Tyler Perry is stepping up his game too. He has a movie coming out called "Good Deeds" and it doesn't look like a low budget film. As a disclaimer, I love Tyler Perry bu this movie really does look like a professional's work rather than amateur.

So anyways, that is all I've got. I hope everyone had a fabulous Tuesday. I did. One day of being 23 and I already got a promotion at work! Look at God! I'm excited to see what else 23 has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your promotion! and happy birthday! :)

    i will have to check this movie out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Thanks AND I promise you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks Phenomenal ladies for showing love. What's on your mind?